PLEASE PRINT AND BRING NEW MEDICAL HISTORY BEFORE YOU COME (see above)
and ANSWER THESE QUESTIIONS.
- Have you been in contact with any persons who are unwell or have COVID-19 Symptoms?
- Do you, or anyone in your household, have a temperature is excess of [37.8] degrees or a
- Do you or anyone in your household have a persistent cough? - this means coughing a lot for more than an
hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- Have you, or anyone in your household, recently developed anosmia? (a loss of or change in your normal sense
of smell or taste)?
If you answer Yes to any of these questions, do not attend the practice. Please call us on 01761 221869
- Please use the toilet at home before attending the practice
- Please bring your own pen
- Please only bring minimal belongings into the practice with you
- Please attend alone wherever possible or with one other person if absolutely necessary
- Please wear a simple face covering when you attend
- If you require a chaperone, please apply attendance procedure to chaperone.
- Please only enter the building when summoned by phone and phone on arrival.
- You will be met by a team member wearing appropriate PPE who will check your medical history
- You will be screened using the standard COVID-19 screening questions and if now in Category 1 will be referred to an
appropriate center (if it is an emergency) or advised to self-isolate
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering the building from the PPE station inside the front door
- If not using pre-payment/online payment, then payment for may be taken in advance of the dental
- Please comply with the social distancing markers at reception
- You will then be escorted directly into the surgery
- We will ask you to put your belongings in a lidded box which will be disinfected after use
- Once entering the surgery, please retain your face covering until the end of the appointment
- At the end of treatment, the please leave the room immediately, dispose of PPE in a clinical waste bin and perform hand
santisation using alcohol gel placed outside the door
- Please collect belongings from the lidded box, and we will escort you to the practice exit.